Home Transition Services
Helping Seniors with Purchases and Sales
Over the past several years, a larger percentage of our clients have been Seniors looking to still live independently, but need to downsize their home. Taking on the task of moving from a beloved home is time-consuming and can be emotionally difficult. Over time, we have learned some of the concerns and obstacles seniors face in making that transtion and how to overcome them to reach their goal.
We can assist and advice you in getting your property market-ready. We can also assist with an AS-IS sale that doesn't require any improvements or repairs. We handle all the details to successfully sell your home. We have a list of contractors and professionals that can handle with repairs, organizing, staging, packing, and moving.
Next, we can assist you in finding your next home, one that will meet your needs, brings you comfort, and that will give you peace of mind. We'll guide you through the process step-by-step from start to finish. We can also be resource for in-home care service provider. We understand the importance of remaining as independent at home.
*30+ years of Professional Expertise
*Full Service Representation
*Locally Owned Brokerage
*Flexible Commission Packages
Sell Your Property Hassle Free
Sometimes a home is in need of a great deal of repairs and an owner would be better served by selling to an investor.
The advantage of selling "AS IS" to an Investor
- You typically receive a CASH offer for your property so waiting for loan approval is not necessary.
- You sell your property "AS IS" eliminate the stress and save the expense of making improvements or repairs.
- You won't have the added stress of getting home in market-ready condition.
- You will receive a FAIR price. In order to obtain an offer with the best price and terms, we arrange to get as many investors in to see your property. Exposing your home to as many prospective buyers is the best way to create competition and possibly receive multiple offers that you can then negotiate and accept the offer with the best terms.
- You decide how quickly to close - If need be, take a little longer to close, This can be negotiated with the buyer at the time of negotiating an offer.